Sonday System 1
The complete Sonday System 1 Dual Delivery Kit, featuring the Classroom Instruction Kit and Classroom Station as well as access to our online teacher resource dashboard, provides all the flexibility needed to provide traditional in-classroom instruction or instruction via distance learning.
Benefits of the Sonday System method
NOW AVAILABLE FOR DUAL DELIVERY - IN PERSON OR ONLINE Our new Sonday System® Dual-Delivery Kits make Orton-Gillingham multisensory intervention reading lessons easy for your teachers—online and in person..all for one low price of $1395 per classroom. Sonday System 1 offers structured, systematic, multisensory reading intervention for readers at the students at the beginning stages of reading through the end of the 2nd-grade reading level. Each lesson plan uses proven Orton-Gillingham methods to provide effective intervention in small-group settings.
- Beginning reading instruction
- Reading intervention
- Dyslexia instruction
- Special education
- English Language Learners
- Response to Intervention Models
- Beginning reading through 2nd grade reading level
- Small group
- 35-minute sessions
- Mild delays: 2-3 times per week
- Intensive intervention: 4-5 times per week
- Review of pre-reading skills
- Phonics using vowels, vowel pairs and blends
- Consonant blends and digraphs
- Spelling practice throughout lessons
- Rules of language structure
- Compound and non-phonetic words
- Reading and writing fluency
- Vocabulary and comprehension
The complete Sonday System 1 Intervention Set, featuring the Instructor Kit and Classroom Station, provides all necessary instructor and student materials for multiple small-group multisensory intervention sessions.Instructor Kit
This kit includes complete lesson plans and materials to deliver effective multisensory interventions.
- Learning Plan Book (5 pre-reading and 36 reading levels)
- Media Kit (instructional video for teachers, music files, pronunciation guide, printing practice pages)
- Word Book
- Letter Tactile Card Decks
- Board Game (includes playing pieces and dice for 2 games)
- Sound Card Deck
- Sight Word Card Deck
- Blend Card Deck
- Word Card Decks
- Reading Strips and (1) Reading Window®
- Alphabet Strips (uppercase and lowercase)
- Teacher Resource Book
- Student Record Book
This countertop storage unit conveniently stores materials for up to 20 students.
- 4 Word Books
- 5 Large Group Sound Card Deck
- 20 Student Record Books
- 20 Student Notebooks
Includes the complete Intervention Set plus a flash drive containing the Printable Workbook Collection.
- 1 Workbook Collection for printing as needed. With 4 workbooks and an answer key, the collection is designed to reinforce materials taught and help students practice skills independently through homework or seatwork. It is not meant to replace instructional sessions where interaction between the student and teacher is vital.
Sonday System 1 Dual Delivery Kit
Includes the Classroom Instruction Kit and Classroom Station plus access from anywhere to our online teacher resource dashboard for delivery via distance learning or in a classroom setting.
Sonday System 1 Online Only
Includes access from anywhere to our online teacher resource dashboard for delivery via distance learning or in-person delivery.
Sonday System 1 Classroom Only
Includes the Classroom Instruction Kit and Classroom Station only